Wednesday 15 August 2007

Not working

Sasha has added not eating, not drinking, and not coming out of her room to her list of not speaking and not going to the toilet.

Dig says he hasn't seen Sasha at all today. Has she died? Or gone? I say that I saw her this morning about 10am when she came into the kitchen while I'm trying to get the kids ready for tennis. She said nothing to me, just stood like normal, not moving. I said nothing to her. Back to her room she went.

The next time I saw her was about 1pm when I asked her if she'd like some soup for lunch. She said 'I'm not hungry' despite the fact that she said that last night. Then off she went downstairs again. And that's it. I haven't seen her since.

Quite frankly Sasha, I've had enough.

Actually, we're beginning to suspect that her parents have sent her over to us, probably in despair, and to give us a taste of what it's going to be like to give house room to a teenage Shark, Squirrel and Tiger.

No comments: