Friday 23 March 2012

There are worse futures

Good grief, with the kids out of action or in various states of recuperation, I have ticked twenty items on the to do list!

MOT, Bank, Eon, Hair, Dentist and collecting the hamster! So this is why parents send their kids to school! Now I get it! Maybe the free childcare 8-4 is not such a bad idea, eh?

But I have not much of interest to report, either, so you can see what drives this blog.

When, in a few years, the home education is all done, and I have stood the offspring close to the nest edge to give them each a shove, I shall probably close the blog down and stay at home. I will make saucy notebooks for the WI, cuddle my tiny toy fox terrier, and watch classic reruns of Inspector Morse.

1 comment:

Irene said...

It will be time to vivit all your blog friends. You'll have all the opportunity for it. I expect it.