Saturday 16 March 2013

Big Bang

So I messed up the Cambridge Science Festival dates! Again. The problem is, Where isn't there a science festival going on?

And I'd already applied for London Big Bang tickets last December.

Shark, Squirrel and Tiger went there today. I didn't join them. I have not much of a science brain unless it is to go oooh and ahhh at infinite and impossible glories like stars and planets and rocks and soils.

But the absence of big grits meant I could interpret science in my own way, stroking my leather and purring over pink-edged hand-made papers and star-tangled transparent nets in the passionate purple of Bind me.



2 comments:

Irene said...

You are becoming quite good at your craft. It's a good thing that you have the extra time on your hands now. I can see these becoming hot items. And to think I have a proto-type!

Grit said...

yay irene! i am glad you do too. my knicker drawers have come a long way since then, and you were quite a key person in helping me begin. thank you! xx